Attracting and retaining talent in your business, Apprenticeships are a cost-effective way to recruit new staff and train existing employees
Tried and trusted by employers to deliver success, Dudley College is the provider of choice for hundreds of businesses and organisations in the West Midlands and further afield.
From entry level to high level technical and professional skills, we work with businesses and public sector organisations whose employees, of all ages, want to benefit from training. Employers recognise the college as a key partner in driving their business performance and meeting their skills needs.
- Comprehensive Apprenticeship training and work-based learning.
- Professional and technical training designed for up-skilling your existing workforce.
- Bespoke short training courses designed to meet your specific needs.
What are the benefits for employers?
- Productivity and profitability: Skilled, qualified and motivated staff are able to fulfil their role to a high standard which means reduced costs and better output.
- Competitive advantage: Set your business apart from competitors with skilled, experienced and qualified staff.
- Retention: Your staff will feel appreciated and inspired by your commitment to their career development leading to improved workforce retention.
- Innovation: Apprentices can bring new ideas and innovation to your business.
- Flexibility: Apprenticeships are flexible. The majority of programmes are available to start at any time of the year.
- Cost effective: We can help you to access the latest and most relevant funding for your business. Apprentices also help to reduce your training costs.
- Progression/Succession: Apprenticeships offer fantastic progression opportunities so you can develop your future managers.
- Funding: Apprenticeships are high on the Government agenda. We can access the latest Government funding and grants.
- Reduced recruitment costs: Referring apprenticeship vacancies to us is free, thereby reducing your recruitment costs.