Part-time adult courses start throughout the year and you can apply and enrol online in a few simple steps:
- Find the course you’re interested in and select the ‘Apply’ button
- Once you’re submitted the application form you’ll be invited to attend an information session
- Discuss the course with a tutor and the tutor will confirm your place on the course
- You’ll receive a link to enrol online
- Digitally sign the enrolment form (Learning Agreement)
- Start your course
If you’re unsure what subject want to study or you’re unsure of the level, just click apply on the course you think is right for you and we will guide you once we receive your application.
Our Careers Team are also on hand to help you and you can book an appointment with them online.
“English is my second language and I came to the UK two years ago. I started with Functional Skills level 1 and now I’ve got a grade 5 GCSE – I’m so happy.
“I’m continuing at Dudley College to study Science as I want a career as a scientist eventually.
“I have really enjoyed my time on the course as it’s enabled me to develop my knowledge and abilities for working with children and meeting their individual needs, as well building my confidence when attending placement.
“During my work experience placement, I worked alongside a teacher...