Here at Dudley College, we pride ourselves on the work we do with schools to raise aspirations and support young people to understand their post-16 options, choose the next step in their education journey and explore the exciting career pathways available to them.
We work closely with schools across the West Midlands, delivering sessions both in school and at our state-of-the-art campuses. Whether we have been working with you for a while, or you are interested in forming a new partnership, we have several ways we can work together:
- School Visits – We regularly visit schools to talk to students and their parents about the courses they can study with us, as well as the exciting progression routes available.
- Taster Activities – Our taster activities are the perfect opportunity for students to try out the courses they are interested in, before they join us! There’s an exciting range of activities available, all offering students the chance to immerse themselves into college life, speak to our lecturers and meet like-minded students who may be on the course with them.
- College Tours – One of the best ways for students to get a feel for college life is to see it for themselves. At our college tours, students can take a tour of our campuses and see our exciting facilities.
- Open Events – Our Open Events are an excellent opportunity for your students to visit any of our campuses, explore the facilities and find out a little more about what makes Dudley a great place to study.
- Careers Guidance – We’re here to help your students choose their course of study and make the right decisions about their learning programme and future career. Our careers team offer one-to-one guidance interviews to help your students plan their next steps. This service is free and offers impartial information, advice and guidance to members of the public and students. You can book an appointment here.
If you’d like us to visit your school, take part in a taster event or take a tour of the college, please contact the Schools Outreach Team on email@example.com.