Why work with Dudley College of Technology?
- We’re here to support your business. When you take on an Apprentice you will be allocated an Account Manager who will support you throughout your time when working with Dudley College, from recruitment to completion, and every step in between.
- The college employs highly qualified professionals with a wealth of industry experience and contemporary knowledge who will support your Apprentice during their learning journey.
- To support your Apprentice in their learning and college has specialist campuses and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Dudley College is 1 of 12 training providers selected to become a UK Institute of Technology.
- Dudley College is one of the top colleges nationally for the number of apprentices that successfully achieve their qualification with over 4000 apprentices on programme on a wide range of vocational training programmes and Apprenticeship standards
- The college works in partnership with businesses and organisations across the region
- We can advise you on the funding and incentives available to support with your business training needs and we can support with setting up and accessing your online Apprenticeship Service account and the Apprenticeship Levy.
- The College is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted for Apprenticeship provision.
If you have skills gaps in your company, low productivity or just find it hard to retain good staff, you should consider apprenticeships. The funding available means that SMEs can access up to £27,000 worth of funding for £1,350, and levy payers will lose the funding if they don’t use it. Don’t miss out!