This course is for candidates who want to work as electricians in the building services engineering sector. It allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the electro technology sector.
- Health and Safety in building services engineering
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Electrical installations technology
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations: fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical installations: inspection, testing and commissioning
- Electrical systems design
- Career awareness in building services engineering.